Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Religiously stupid

When I look at the madness around me and probaly in me, I wonder aloud, who the heck created these words, God and Religion. Kudos to whoever it is. Humans are able to break through other barriers through so called science and technology. THIS IS THE BIGGEST CRUSADE OF ALL.

No body can escape the beliefs of one type or other in their life time. We can shoot our bodies out of the earth into space. When we come back, the experiences that are brought back are exemplary. Even after visualizing clearly the emptiness outside of the earth, we come back with the same mind and same memories. When can we shoot ourselves out of this feeling of beliefs and faiths? When can we trust each other as human beings before trusting an unknown, mentally masturbated image of God?

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew May said...

Interesting :)

I invite you to check out my blog.

Empathy
http://e-m-p-a-t-h-y.blogspot.com

11:17 PM

 
Blogger Sadiq said...

Yes, we need a fresh look at everything, and offcourse a fresh understanding of this ancient image of God.

thanks for the reminder.

11:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home